- What is an intervention?
- What is mediation?
- Explore Intervention/Mediation approaches and options.
- Ethical issues.
- When an Intervention/Mediation might be appropriate and an overview how to prepare.
- Reasonable expectations of the Intervention/Mediation.
- Discussion of post-cult recovery issues.
- Review basics of situation and family’s concerns, including impressions from each family member.
- Review questionnaire and updates on situation, including particular vulnerabilities, changes in personal behavior (positive, neutral, negative), changes in lifestyle, changes in personal goals, changes in financial commitment.
- Information gathering on leader and group:
- What do we know?
- What do we need to find out?
- What does the group believe?
- What are the practices?
- How does the group gain loyalty and submission?
- What is the 'experience'?
- Why people join and leave high-control, abusive groups?
- Time Requirement: One-day
- Travel and lodging arrangements
Overview of "Our Process".
We look forward to hearing from you (215-467-4939).