Our approach is based upon our philosophy designed to help families and friends understand and effectively respond to the complexity of a loved one’s cult involvement.
- Each person is unique,
- Each group is different,
- Groups change over time and can vary from place to place,
- People respond to the same group differently,
- To be useful, information must be accurate and relevant,
- Information without understanding can negatively affect a relationship.
We provide a Free Initial Evaluation - thirty-minute telephone consultation - preferably, after reviewing your Background Information for Case Evaluation form.
We look forward to your response.
To get started:
- completed Background Information for Case Evaluation,
- Call to schedule Free Initial Evaluation (215-467-4939).
Overview of "Our Process".
We look forward to hearing from you.
©1997-2018 Joseph Kelly, Patrick Ryan
Rev: 01/01, 07/03, 8/04, 9/05, 4/06, 9/06, 12/08, 09/11, 11/12, 6/17 “Background Information For Case Evaluation”