In December, 2012, I will be starting my next Former Cult-Member Support Group. This group is for those who have been in a cult, or cult-like group. Family and friends of those in cults are welcome, as well.
I am a therapist who has worked for over 20 years with people affected by cults. I have helped those who have left a wide variety of cultic situations. This support group is intended to:
- Help you develop a greater understanding of manipulation, control, influence, and fear-inducement,
- Help you address, in a safe environment, the confusion, hurt, loss, sadness, anger, or worry you may be feeling because of your experiences,
- Help you connect with others who understand.
The group will be 90 minutes long, and the cost for each group is just $40.
It will meet every other Saturday. The first group will be held at noon. We will determine as a group if that is a good time for a majority of the group attendees.
- The first group is scheduled for Saturday, December 1st, at 12 noon.
- It will meet in my office (6255 Ventura Blvd, Suite 806, Encino, CA 91436)
- Please let me know if you will be attending.
- Feel free to pass my phone/email along to others who you feel would benefit from this resource, and I'll be happy to speak with them about it.
Take care ~
Rachel Bernstein, LMFT, MSEd
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
16255 Ventura Blvd, Suite 806
Encino, CA 91436